Monday, January 24, 2011

$2 Drawings and Things To Come

I've got a lot on my plate all of the sudden, so it's time to get down to work. Last week Edgar Wright (director of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World) saw my Scott Pilgrim Criterion mock-up and honored me by posting a link to this very blog:








Thanks to him, I've gotten some more $2 Drawing requests. As of now, they're all (3) finished and on their way to their new homes. Here's the first of the new batch:


















Hayden asked for a picture of He-Man. I just assumed he meant "He-Man fantasizing about the junk food that he'll never be able to eat if he wants to keep that ridiculous physique."

I'll post the other 2 in a couple days. I want them to get to the people who paid for them before I put them up here.

There's some new and exciting Math the Band projects going on, so expect to see some artwork for that and a few other things in the future.

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Thanks Nick, great work! No idea why you decided He-Man has junk food fantasies though! :-)

tuggboat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tuggboat said...

I think I might need to avoid drawing on an empty stomach in the future...